#sol18: We Did It!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

#SOL18: March 31st

We Did It!


 

     There were days when it seemed like the mountain was too hard to climb.

     There were moments when staring at my computer, idealess, seemed like a new way of life.

     There were times when I thought, "Yeah.  That was a good run."

     And yet here I am!  It's March 31st, and I did it!  I blogged every day in March for the Slice of Life Challenge.  I almost did it last year, but missed a few days.  This year, not only did I write every day, but I visited classrooms in our district to blog with them, and I read the posts of the student bloggers pictured about almost every night.  

     We did it.  We did it.  WE DID IT.  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I feel it is quite an accomplishment that’s worthy of the time required. I didn’t make it every day, but still feel accomplished.

    ReplyDelete