#sol18: Easter Basket Wishes

Friday, March 30, 2018

#SOL18: March 30th

Easter Basket Wishes


     Does the Easter Bunny take wish lists when filling Easter baskets?  Also, do adults get Easter baskets if they fill out a wish list?  Here goes, just in case the big bunny wants to fills a basket of goodies for this kid at heart.  I won't be greedy.  I'll keep the list to 5 items.  

1.  Matching pairs of socks for my kids.  I really don't want to fold all those mismatched socks.

2.  A new pair of sunglasses, just in case I never find the 4 pairs I seem to have lost

3.  Milk chocolate candy that does NOT contain any type of marshmallow or crisped rice

4.  Stamps.  I still need to mail a bill, and I ran out.

5.  Those mint chocolate candies that used to be in my basket as a kid.  Such sweet memories!

   I've got my fingers crossed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!