#sol18: Peeps

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

#SOL18: March 27th

Peeps


Reese's peanut butter eggs

Snickers eggs

Malted milk balls

Cadbury creme eggs

Jellybeans (the good kind)

     Those are my top 5 Easter candies.  I could eat them all day, even though that would not be wise.  But Peeps?  Nope.  No thank you.  You won't catch me nibbling even an ear.  They are just not my thing.  Once, I attempted to make a microwave S'Mores out of a Peep and it was somewhat decent, but not something I would actively make again.  The coolest thing I have seen happen to a Peep is when my high school science teacher put one into a vacuum pump.  That was entertaining.  But would I eat one?  Not unless I had to.

     So, the other day I confused my kids when I saw a row of fuzzy plush bunny Peeps and told my kids that we just had to take a selfie with them.

     "Mom, we don't even like Peeps!"

     "Of course we don't, sweetie.  I'm just hangin' with my Peeps."

     Ha, ha, ha.  :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!