#sol18: I Poem

Saturday, March 10, 2018

#SOL18: March 10th

I Poem

This is Bitmoji Leah 
writing during #sol18 :)


I keep memories by taking photos of everything.
I wish my house was clean.
I dance only at weddings, or to be funny.
I sing loudly and off tune in my car.
I think too much.
I really should pay off those credit cards.
I need to update my calendar and make a to do list.
I can do hard things (except parallel parking).
I like coffee and chocolate and being with my family.
I always apologize, maybe a bit too much.
***I needed some inspiration this morning, and I found it via this slice from mbush17!  Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. I love this... the use of action to show the things going on right now... great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun format--and I love that you found your inspiration in another slice. I typically read a few (or more than a few, if I'm procrastinating!) slices before I write, hoping to find inspiration. I love how this format reveals so much about your personality and thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I might follow this format as well for my SOL #10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this format is very create. I love how you shared all of this with us. I want to do this for one of my upcoming slices! I hope you have a fun weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great format, and I love your honesty. It sounds like we have quite a few things in common. I'm always dreaming of a clean house, and my family has banned the word "sorry" from my vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you were inspired by another slice. Earlier this morning I listened to a children's author talk about using others' writing to inspire our own ideas. Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me laugh; "I can do hard things (except parallel parking)." It is only hard because you haven't learned how yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitely be trying out this format! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete