#sol18: Star Wars in Pop-Ups

Sunday, March 4, 2018

#SOL18: March 4th

Star Wars in Pop-Ups



     Our local library has an excellent collection of pop-up books in the reference collection.  When we go to the library my kids usually play some board games, read some books, and at times explore the pop-ups that they can't take home.  Today, we discovered a Star Wars one!


     "Look, Mom!  It's Leia!"

     How did they know that would be my favorite page?  Strong and brave, with Cinnabon bun hair to boot.  She's my girl.

      It was then that the Dark Side took over.  Vader was there (with her hoodie on) admiring the paper craft version of the Sith Lord.  I could almost hear the light sabers turning on and the AT- AT on the move.

     The force was with us at the library today.

  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'll have to ask if my home library has pop-ups anywhere. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete