#sol18: Half

Friday, March 16, 2018

#SOL18: March 16th

Half


Half of a square is a rectangle.

Half of a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg is something to share with my daughter.

Half of a sandwich is about all my kids seem to eat during lunch at school.

Half an hour is 30 minutes.

Half of a glass is half full.

Half of a marathon is something I can't accomplish.

Half of a pot of gold is still treasure.

Half of a pot of coffee is more than enough.

Half of a cup of coffee is not nearly enough, unless it's a second cup.

Half of 31 is 15.5. 

It's March 15th at noon.  

Half of #sol18 is over, and I'm still writing!




5 comments:

  1. Half could be the upward or the downward slope. Isn't it great knowing we are on the downward slope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We made it halfway! Congrats :) I love your word choice but I'm not sure how you shared half of your Reese's Egg lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun ways to think about half. I'm half way through my weekend and already feel refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you collected all the halves to build up for the half SOL mark in the last line. Have fun during the second half of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was super creative! I agree with Jess, how did you share an egg?!

    ReplyDelete