#sol17: Gratitude Tired

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Day 26 of #sol17

     Today I am filled with so much gratitude that I have too much to say.  The ideas are floating in my mind so quickly that I can't really grab onto just one of them to write about it.  My daughter turned 7 on Friday, and the whole weekend was spent with family and friends celebrating her.  It truly makes you grateful when you are surrounded by other's love for your child.

      So, this little slice is one great big slice of gratitude.  I'm sure I'll take moments from this past weekend to write more about the moments we had, but for now I am just sitting in a quiet house, listening to the hum of the dishwasher and the tapping of the keys on my computer, embracing the quiet moment to reflect on it, but also tired enough where this will be good enough for now.  I think I am #GratitudeTired.  You know, that state where you are mentally and physically drained because you are so filled with appreciation for the moments and people in your life that you can't do much more than sit and ponder it all.  That's where I'm at.

       In a few moments, I will be #GratitudeSleeping.  If that's such a thing, of course.  :)

      





2 comments:

  1. How awesome to end the weekend with that much love around you and your daughter. And 7 is such a great year... happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #GratitudeSleeping sounds fabulous. I'm glad there was so much celebrating.

    ReplyDelete