Big Time Challenge Almost Forgotten!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Charles Schulz
Here we are, in the midst of summer.  The days pass, and half the time I am not 100% sure what day it even is.   Lots of family fun and books to read, and coffee in a mug at my house in the mornings.  Glorious.  To be honest, I haven't had too many summers like this.  Usually, I work through most of the summer.  But, this year I gave myself permission to take a family vacation in June.  Since then, it's been hard to focus back on school.  I have been regularly blogging with 4th and 5th grade students from my school, but beyond that it has been family time.

My family, by the way, includes a beagle named Snoopy.  Isn't that graphic perfect?

So, today I realized that Michelle at Big Time Literacy already started her blogging challenge.  A few days ago, in fact.  Well, there goes my ability to blog every day.  Oops.

Here is my first post of the challenge, and my promise to try to post as often as I can.  Truth is, I have a private blog for my own kids that I am backed up on and I am blogging with 4th and 5th graders on my Hiawatha Summer Reading blog, so I will be spending time over there.  But, Michelle, I didn't forget about you!  Well, I did for the first few days of July, but then I remembered.

Join the Big Time Blogging Challenge with me!  Now that we are starting late, there isn't pressure to post everyday.  So, take a leap!  #btbc15


1 comment:

  1. So glad you stopped by! Love that I don't know what day it is usually either, and now on vacation, Hektor has asked me a few times the same question. It *is* glorious!

    ReplyDelete