Gratitude Lately

Thursday, July 23, 2015


Day 20: Gratitude Lately- What are you thankful for?
Gratitude Lately...
So many things come to mind for this.  In no particular order:

my kids and my husband

sunshine

digging in the sand

sand being completely removed from our belongings

good friends

coffee, hot and iced

co-workers who inspire me

my newly cleaned camera

being able to listen to my kids play

Snoopy

13 years of marriage!

time off

spending time with family and friends

good books

vacations, big and small

good pizza




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on an anniversary! What kind of pizza do you speak of? I concur! (Is that how to spell concur? Looks wrong!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jet's Pizza is my current local favorite, but we live in Chicago. It is all good pizza.

      Delete
    2. Jet's is amazing, and you're right. Aurelio's is my fave, well, Pequods, too. Chicago pizza, let's just say that :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete