Goals for 2015-16

Monday, July 27, 2015

Day 27: Goals For Next Year


Oh, 2015-16.  You are so very close...  I guess I'll {reluctantly} make some goals for you.  
It isn't quite August yet, so I'll keep them simple. 
So, clutter seems to be my thing.  
Maybe in 2015-16, it will be a thing of the past.  

(I suppose I should also include my email inbox, computer desktop, 
and google drive in this organization goal.)

This one I am very passionate about.  
I am really excited to work with teams and continue to integrate science and social studies back into literacy.  If we can get it to vertically align, I will be very very excited for our students.  
We can do this, Hiawatha!

I attempted to do this last year, and I almost got through them all.  I found this very helpful when working with teams and individual teachers.   Also, in the process I re-discovered my enjoyment of reading novels.  I have read a ton of picture books since becoming a mom, but few novels for pleasure.  Even if they are just young adult novels, it is still reading.  One of these days I'll get back o the adult novel section of the bookstore.  

In the coming year, I would like to continue to tweet and blog about the things that I see around Hiawatha and in my district.  Not only does it open the doors to the teaching and learning at our schools, but every time I log in to tweet something I end up scrolling my Twitter feed and learn 2 or 3 new things in the process.  This digital PLN thing is amazing.  

Here I {almost} come, 2015-16!
 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!