Fruit Loopy

Thursday, March 3, 2022

 


#sol22: March 2nd


     We went to my son's band concert, and of course had to celebrate with some ice cream.  We headed to our favorite ice cream parlor, The Plush Horse, and I looked up at the seasonal offerings.  There are some pretty regular ice cream flavor behaviors in my family...

My daughter: Moose Tracks
My son: Peppermint
My husband: Nothing
Me: A seasonal flavor

     With March now here, I was hoping for Irish Cream.  No such luck.  But, they did have Fruity Loopy.  I looked at my daughter, and I said, "Did I like Fruity Loopy?"  She looked confused, and I realized that I was going to need to rely on my memory alone.  But, it was failing me.  Were the Fruit Loops soggy when put in the ice cream?  Or were they just soft enough where they still seemed a bit like Fruit Loops?  I could ask for a taster, but there's plexiglass up.  I don't think we can even do that these days.  I was at a loss. Should I take the risk?

     I'm in such a state of decision overload that I couldn't even get a seasonal flavor of ice cream.  I chickened out and got chocolate peanut butter.  I knew that was going to be a tried and true treat.  I left Plush Horse feeling a little fruity loopy myself...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!