25 Days of Classrooms: Better Together in D100!

Sunday, December 24, 2017

This month I am sharing stories from
classrooms in Berwyn South District 100.

Day 25!!!!  Better Together in D100!

     #25DaysofClassrooms!  I really wanted to celebrate the wonderful things going on in our district, so I decided to write about classrooms across all of our 8 schools in the first 25 days of December.  My goal was to spread a bit of holiday cheer in the form of professional recognition and gratitude for the spirit of collaboration I see in D100.  As the month got busier, I started to fall a bit behind.  But, I did it!  #thatwasclose

     Here, on Day 25, I want to recognize everyone in Berwyn South District 100.  We are truly better together.  All 8 schools have opened their doors to me in 2017, and I look forward to 2018 to get to know you all even more.  Thanks for helping me learn and grow as an educator by being in your rooms, in your meetings, and through conversations.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!