Currently (for #BTBC16)

Saturday, July 2, 2016


listening

I'm listening to the Power of Love from Back to the Future, because my husband is currently watching it on TV.  Great song.  I loved Huey Lewis.



loving

I got my first Erin Condren planner in the mail the other day.  I love it.  Now, will I use it? That's the question...

thinking

I'm currently thinking about the race I have to run tonight.  My husband is a marathon runner, and I am not.  But, we signed the whole family up to run a 1 mile race tonight.  Wish me luck.   

wanting

I want to go outside with my kids on this beautiful summer day!  The weather is in the 70's and perfect for exploring in the sunshine!

needing

I need to clear space on my photo card before we go exploring in the sunshine...

hoping to get out of this writing challenge

I just want to support Big Time Literacy during Big Time Blogging Challenge 2016, and write more on my blog.  It's been a few months since I have really posted.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!