I Believe: A Slice of Life

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Writing teachers need to write themselves.
I am participating in the Slice of Life 2015 Challenge, 
where I attempt to write stories and narratives about moments in my life.
I apologize if this blog post veers off the informative "literacy lens" I usually write through.
This month I am pretending to be a writer, for my students' benefit (and my own).
Writers write. 
#SOL15

I Believe

I believe that my house is a constant mess and that it is ok.

I believe that being a mom is my most important job.

I believe that my beagle has a great, lazy life.

I believe that one voice matters.

I believe that chocolate might be my best friend.

I believe that spring must be right around the corner.

I believe that Hiawatha is a special place to work.

I believe that Tim McGraw and Justin Timberlake sing to make me smile.

I believe that Dunkin Donuts coffee makes the world a better place.

I believe in being nice to people.

I believe in others people and what they can achieve.

I believe in optimism and thankfulness.

I believe in hand sanitizer.

I believe in taking pictures to preserve my memories.

I believe that my students deserve the very best from me, every single day.

I believe in my family.

I believe in love.


This post was inspired by:
http://thechroniclesofateacher.blogspot.com/2015/03/sol15-march-2-2015.html

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And I don't believe that you are "pretending" to be a writer. lol Some great beliefs sprinkled in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete